Monday, July 6, 2020

A Hermit Thush

On April 10, 2020 I got up with no plans for the day (except putting out the outhouse that my dad built earlier) so I birded until was lunch time and then went out to put the outhouse up with my dad.



Then I went home and birded some more. I went inside to upload pictures of the creatures that I had seen. Then on iMessages my dad said, "Hermit Thrush!" I left in a hurry and ran out with boots and a t-shirt plus some shorts.

I ran to the location where my dad saw it and I spotted it right away and got my best pictures of one yet!





Hermit ThrushGuelph Eramosa, Wellington, Ontario, April 10, 2020, 3:50PM 

Then I got on the tractor with my dad and went home.

When my dad was digging he found a cool Ground Beetle, so he brought it home and we got some great pictures of it.






Green Pubescent Ground BeetleGuelph Eramosa, Wellington, Ontario, April 10, 2020, 4:40PM


1 comment: